Experience team comradery and compete against teams this season.
Develop your players baseball skills with our certified instructors today.
Individual Baseball Lessons
We offer a complimentary 30-minute skills assessment to any player looking to sign-up for lessons either for the first time, or to gain additional understanding of where improvement can be achieved.
Throughout this 30-minute assessment the parent and player can expect to receive:
- 15-minute 1:1 drill work for the instructor to gain knowledge of your players skillset.
- 10-minute sit-down with player and parent to review performance and skillset.
- 5-minute review of options for a tailored training and development plan for your player.
Baseball Lesson Packages
Scheduling Your Lessons
MindBody is our resource to book and schedule your lesson:
We recommend either downloading the MindBody App (available on IOS & Android) or following the below instructions to secure your date.
- Mouse over training and then click on Online Scheduling
- Select your appointment type (Skill to train, length of lesson, level of lessons paid for, Baseball or Softball)
- Choose your staff member - They are alphabetical by first name (You can choose all instructors for a larger selection of appointment options)
- Select your facility
- Pick the date range you are looking for. Results will show you the next seven days from your selected date
- Click on Search
- Select the appointment that you would like to book and then sign into your Mindbody account (If you need help with this please contact your local facility)
If you would prefer an All-Star Instructor call you to discuss ASSA our lesson packages, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within one business day.
JOIN THE ASSA COMMUNITY
All-Star Sports Academy
Corporate Office • 1475 Phoenixville Pike, Suite 12, West Chester, PA 19380
Phone: (484) 770-8325 • Fax: (484) 770-8336
Copyright © 2023 • All-Star Sports Academy